Our desire is to magnify the worth of Christ through the faithful teaching of His Word, and to encourage and edify His people through loving fellowship with one another. From our Sunday morning Bible classes to our one-on-one discipleship, we’re serious about studying God’s Word together and holding each other accountable for the things we’re learning. We also recognize the joy and support found in Christian fellowship and provide many ways for adult members to serve together and to connect.
Adult Bible Fellowships
Our priority is to help you learn about God and develop a personal relationship with Him. Our ABFs are created to provide life-changing learning and discipleship, as our members seek to apply biblical principles in the context of everyday life. Classes are organized roughly by stage of life, starting with our college and young adults classes, moving through the various stages of family and career, and ending with our senior saints classes. So whether you’re a career single, young married couple, empty nester, or find yourself somewhere in between, you’ll find a spot to help you grow spiritually.
- Adult Bible Fellowships: (Sundays 9:30 a.m.) for all age groups.
- Wednesday Night Prayer & Bible Study (Wednesdays 7:00 p.m.)
- Many opportunities for serving/ministering (music, outreach, etc.)
- Ladies’ Prayer Fellowship (one Sunday morning per month)
- Special Events – periodically scheduled activities.
- Y.S.A. (Young Single Adults) periodically scheduled activities.
- Senior Adults Ministry – Periodic outings.