We are meeting in person for Sunday School classes at 9:30 am; worship Sundays at 10:30 am and 5:30 pm;
and Wednesday night classes at 7 pm.
Welcome to Faithway Baptist Church
Welcome to the website of Faithway Baptist Church, located across from Ypsilanti High School on the west side of Ypsilanti, Michigan. We are an independent, Baptist church with a conservative style of worship and a strong emphasis on sound Bible preaching and teaching.
We exist to spread God’s fame for the sake of His name by making and maturing disciples through the ministry of His Word. We would like to extend a personal invitation for you to join us as we seek to spread God’s fame.
- Our philosophy of ministry is summarized in our mission statement: “Spreading God’s Fame for the Sake of His Name by Making and Maturing Disciples through the Ministry of His Word.”
- This mission statement contains our three core objectives: The exaltation of God, the evangelization of the lost, and the edification of the saved. These three core objectives are the basis of our guiding principles.
Thank you for taking a look at Faithway Baptist Church. Please contact us directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (734) 482.8282 for any questions you might have. We extend a warm invitation for you to join us here on the west side of Ypsilanti at each and every opportunity.
Our Mission: Spreading God’s Fame..
There is no greater joy than to know forgiveness. When Jesus Christ died on the cross He did not die for His own sin, He died for our sins. Through His shed blood we can know that we have eternal life. We read in 1 John 5:13, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may believe in the name of the Son of God.”
Forgiveness does not come because you earn it nor does it come because of a religious ceremony. The Bible tells us that it is a free gift. Forgiveness comes by receiving Jesus Christ’s death on the cross for your sins. You must receive forgiveness by faith. John 1:12 says, “But to as many as received Him, to them He gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe in His name.”
We have all sinned. Sin separates us from God, but God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross to pay for the sins that we have committed. If you will receive His gift, you can know that your sins are forgiven, and that you have a place prepared for you in heaven.
Our core values include the five fundamentals of the faith:
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God and is without error.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, virgin born. He died on the cross and offers to us a free gift of eternal life through His substitutionary atonement (that is, taking the punishment we deserve).
- We believe He will return for His own at the rapture and then will come to this earth again to set up a thousand year kingdom.
- We believe in a literal heaven and hell and know that those with Christ will be saved, and those without Christ will spend an eternity in the lake of fire.
- We also believe that those who receive Christ are eternally secure and cannot lose their eternal life.